Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The One Where I Joined A Fitness Challenge






Ok, so I am a huge stalker fan of the 'amazeballs' hookstar, Mama Laughlin.(I totally hijacked those terms from her- I am not that cool.) She is so awesome and I want to be her BFF! Anywho, I also joined the Mama Laughlin Fit Camp. Through this group I have found some cool blogs and joined a fitness challenge called  "31 Days of Being Jillian Michaels' Biotch!" Awesome, right?


The info for the challenge is here at Fitness Unscripted. You should totally check it out. And Mama Laughlin. And the ML Fit Camp page on FB. I am soooo excited to be doing this!

I finished day 2 of the challenge today, and holy-crap-on-a-cracker, am I sore!! Jillian is the devil! (Not really- I heart you Jillian!) I have formed quite the love-hate relationship with Ms. Michaels. I am super proud that I have gotten up before the butt-crack of dawn to get my workouts in. And I am NOT a morning person! I also haven't had my creamer coffee in two days, because after getting all sweaty, coffee just doesn't excite me, ya know??

The really amazing thing about this whole challenge is how many great women are members, and going through the same weight struggles that I am facing. Everyone is sooooo supportive of each other. If you are having a tough time or just want to bitch- these gals are there for ya!! I really hope to get to meet some of these ladies (including ML herself) this spring!!! And we will all be looking hot!!

The calendar link can be found at Fitness Unscripted. And any Jillian DVDs will work! Just get off your butt and get moving!! (Sorry, I can be a little bossy!!) But seriously, if you are looking for some motivation, these blogs and this Fb group are the best! And I guess Jillian is pretty awful cool too!

Don't forget to follow my blog by joining my site, or by email!!

No comments:

Post a Comment