Sunday, July 29, 2012

Lately....

Well, I didn't get this week's project finished, but I did get it started. Here's a hint...it involves a chevron pattern. I didn't finish because I forgot to get the white paint I need for it. I did however get the chance to use a technique that I pinned from Pinterest a while back, and so far so good! It's from the blog "That's My Letter". She personalizes all kinds of stuff and the way she does it is super easy!

I tried another something that I pinned, which was to hold my freshly (still wet) painted finger nails into a bowl of cold water for 3 minutes to instantly dry my nails. I was very skeptical, but it worked GREAT!

In addition to the breakfast pizza that I made earlier this week, I made a recipe from another blog that was a hit at my house. French bread pizza from "My world made by hand". I've made this one before and it's super quick and easy-peasy! Oh, and yummy too!

I hope to get my current crafty project finished up and posted this week. What have you been crafting and cooking lately? I would love for you to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment